CCTV System Upgrade For Twickenham Recycling Centre
Client: Richmond & Wandsworth Council
- Located directly behind Twickenham stadium
- The recycling centre is operated by Richmond and Wandsworth Council
- The site is not accessible to the public
- It's used to store materials destined for various recycling processes and is in daily use by council operatives and vehicles
- The existing CCTV system was in need of an upgrade and the coverage needed to be improved to support anti-theft strategies and health & safety
The WLS team visited site to understand the vulnerabilities in the CCTV system, assess where coverage needed to be improved and decide which cameras needed to be replaced. Faulty cameras were replaced and new fully-functional HD cameras were installed in strategic locations to ensure complete visual coverage of the entire site, with zoom and directional capabilities.
The client was so pleased with the improvements made that the WLS team has since carried out CCTV upgrades at two additional recycling centre sites.