It’s more than 30 years since we started out as West London Security and both the company and the technology we install has come a long way since then. That’s why, over the past year, we’ve carried out a major investment in exploring who we are now as WLS and what that means for our customers; a process that’s resulted in a new brand footprint, visual identity and website.
Expressing our ‘Why’
In his hugely influential and inspirational book ‘Start with the Why’, business guru Simon Sinek advises that the route to building a truly successful company lies in defining not what you do, but why you do it. It’s a customer-oriented approach to considering what motivates your business that, once embedded in the company culture, ensures that everyone on the team thinks in terms of outcomes, rather than just tasks.
When we applied that way of thinking to West London Security, it enabled us to strip back all the layers of the varied services and technologies we offer into one central goal; to make your world more secure. That simple premise articulates the core philosophy of our brand and from there we have done a huge amount across all our sales, marketing and commercial activity, which standardises how things look and the tone of voice we use to communicate.
We’ve Been Busy
So, what have we been up to since developing our new brand footprint? Our aim has been to create consistency at every touchpoint so that you know you will experience the same commitment to quality and service wherever you come into contact with WLS. That includes:
- A new logo, colour palette and visual identity
- Social media activity
- E-marketing campaigns
We have even refreshed the office interior to ensure that where we work reflects the quality and attention to detail we put into everything we do.
West London Security’s New Website
Our new website is the latest addition to this ongoing investment in our brand and our communications with customers and supply chain partners. Designed to be easy to navigate and provide a flavour of what you can expect from us, it enables you to get to know us by service, sector or technology, with lots of case studies to provide examples of our work and new photography to bring all the information to life.
In the digital age, a website is usually a first point of contact with any company and we’d love to know what you think of ours!
Read more on West London Security:
- Looking for an automated gate supplier near you? Introducing WLS.
- Fire suppression systems – what you need to know.
- Fire alarm installation in London.
- Why it’s important to service your electric gates.
- Looking for a Gate Designer in London?
- Fire alarm panel maintenance – why it’s important to stay on top of your servicing.
- How we provide the best service in London.
- Streamline your driveway with secure, stylish gates.
- What is the best wood for gates?
- Automatic Electric Gate Installation: Why Choose Wood & Aluminium Over Steel?
- How CCTV Analytics Can Save Your Business Time & Money
- Smart CCTV: Could Your CCTV Cameras be Working Harder?
- Electronic Security Systems: What Does Smart Technology Mean for the Security Sector?