Hikvision IP CCTV installation is becoming more affordable for small to medium size businesses on lower budgets, thanks to the manufacturer’s wide range of affordable IP CCTV cameras. Hikvision provides customers with a huge amount of choice in terms of image quality, style of camera and most importantly, price. We value this too at West London Security (WLS).
Advantages of installations
- Hikvision IP cameras are easy to install, meaning less time on site for installers. They are also very easy to use, so you can get to grips with your new IP CCTV system faster and start reaping the benefits sooner.
- Hikvision IP CCTV systems come with built-in motion detection and basic analytics, so you can use those features out of the box without buying expensive analytics software to do so.
- Hikvision systems are fully expandable, which allows you to start small if your budget requires it, adding new cameras as and when you are able. It also allows larger companies to easily expand their IP CCTV systems as their business expands into new premises
What you need for a basic IP CCTV set-up
For a basic Hikvision IP CCTV installation, all you need is a Network Video Recorder (NVR), the required number of IP CCTV cameras and cabling. Hikvision NVRs also come with a built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch, which cuts down cabling costs because cameras can be operated and powered with just one cable.
The advantage of IP cameras is that one camera can replace a large number of analogue cameras because their range is much wider and the quality of images so much higher. So although IP cameras may be more expensive, you will need far less of them to gain complete coverage of your premises.
HD CCTV on a budget
If your budget still doesn’t allow for IP, West London Security (WLS) can install Hikvision HD cameras using your existing analogue cabling, allowing for further savings on time and cost. There are lots of different camera types for any environment, be it indoors or out. All you need is an HD Digital Video Recorder (DVR), 1080p cameras, an LED screen and PSU (power supply).
Talk to us about your Hikvision IP CCTV installation
WLS is a fully approved and accredited installer of cameras and systems. We can design, commission and install bespoke Hikvision IP systems to your exact specifications or requirements. Give us a call on 020 8676 4300 or fill out a contact form and we’ll call you to discuss the options available for your Hikvision IP CCTV installation.
Read more on WLS:
- Looking for an automated gate supplier near you? Introducing WLS.
- Why it’s important to service your electric gates.
- Fire suppression systems – what you need to know.
- Fire alarm installation in London.
- Looking for a Gate Designer in London?
- Streamline your driveway with secure, stylish gates.
- Fire alarm panel maintenance – why it’s important to stay on top of your servicing.
- Smart CCTV: Could Your CCTV Cameras be Working Harder?
- Electronic Security Systems: What Does Smart Technology Mean for the Security Sector?
- Cancer Research: WLS Engineer Picks up the Pace For Brighton Marathon